Social Engineering Training Courses
Data thieves rely on social engineering to gain access to businesses though their people using tactics like phishing, vishing, theft of portable devices, password cracking and more. They use deception and psychological strategies to fool people into believing they are someone they are not. If your employees are not prepared, they can easily be tricked into revealing sensitive information.
1 in 3 businesses will experience an attack at the hand of social engineers.
Our social engineering training courses prepare your employees to understand the strategies social engineers will use to deceive them and exploit their weaknesses. Our courses also give your people the knowledge to protect your business against this pervasive threat.
Are you prepared?
- Social Engineering: Overview
- Social Engineering for Management and Executives
- Social Engineering: The Electronic Attack
- Social Engineering: The Organizational Attack
- Social Engineering: The Phone Attack